Non-contact forehead infrared thermometer CE Certificate with the notified body
An infrared thermometer infers temperature by measuring the thermal radiation that an object emits. This means that temperatures can be measured at a distance, without having to be in direct contact with the object. This is not only ideal for measuring the temperature of difficult to reach areas, but also means that accurate measurements can be taken of moving parts, or of objects in controlled atmospheres.The Jiamei range of infrared thermometers features high quality models from leading brands such as Fluke and Testo.
– Fast non-contact measurement (1-5 cm)
– Multi-function: it takes forehead, room and liquids temperature
– Big 3 colors back-lit LCD display: normal temperature, fever, high fever
– It stores up to 50 measurements
– Taking forehead temperature in silent mode